Make every piece of stock available for immediate sale
Shop Despatch System (SDS)
The Prism Shop Despatch System is typically used by multi-channel retailers who don’t want to lose the sale of the last piece when it is in a store and not in a warehouse. Now it is possible to leverage your stores and turn them into mini-fulfilment and customer service centres. Minimise product miles by fulfilling a direct order from the store nearest to the customer. Relieve strain on your main Distribution Centre by spreading the load at peak. All of this can be achieved whilst actually improving service to your customers.
Key features and benefits of the Shop Despatch System
Simple to use and a real time browser based system allows for any order, traditional or online, to be fulfilled from any stock point, whilst maintaining complete visibility of the customer transaction, with no additional customer contact required.
- Throttle by store by day – Allowing selected shops to receive orders for home delivery fulfillment, and also allowing you to limit the quantity of orders in any particular day to ensure the store are not overrun with orders
- Ability to rank stores in order of priority for fulfillment – Ensuring top ranking or flagship stores receive dispatch requests last (allowing them to focus on heavier store sales activity) and for lower ranked stores to receive priority on store dispatches (allowing them to use quieter times for fulfillment)
- Store Re-allocation – Worried about stock accuracy in store? No need, the SDS has a smart re-allocation feature that allows a store to recycle the order to another stock point if the ordered item cannot be found.
- Identical despatch stationery – Uses same standard warehouse despatch stationery so despatch point is transparent and customer journey consistent
- Consistent customer journey – Customer communications, dispatch email and tracking as per any other order making the process completely transparent
- Clicks & Bricks stock availability – Maximize stock and range availability in store improving sales and conversion whilst still retaining the same online stock availability – minimize the impact on sales of stock location issues
- Warehouse / store cost and productivity – Potential to reduce central warehouse staffing with the system dynamically outsourcing activity to stores. Maximizing operational productivity during quiet periods by decreasing volume of warehouse dispatches and allowing a small number to be handled by each store during quieter trading periods each day
- Worldwide dispatch / Cross border functionality – Worldwide dispatch and cross border rules limit the impact of any cross border duties or local requirements, ensuring customers (and you) get the most cost-effective fulfilment solution
- Click and Collect Solution – Provide customers with a collect from store solution if preferred with payment taken in advance online
- Low Cost Deployment – You just need a PC, printer and an Internet connection in each store – and some stock of course